Who we are
Our website address is: http://bdsmsextreme.com.
Information We Collect About You
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use third-party analytics services like Google Analytics and Optimizely on the website. These services use Data Collection Tools to help us analyze use of the website. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
How We Use the Data We Collect
We use the data we collect through your use of the website to:
- Provide and administer the website, including to display customized content, process transactions, and improve the performance of the website;
- Communicate with you about your account by:
- Responding to your questions and concerns;
- Sending you transaction-related information;
- Sending you information about updates to your Favorites, new services, new features, promotions, newsletters, and other information (which you can opt out of at any time);
- Manage your account preferences;
- Market and administer surveys and promotions administered or sponsored by Bdsm sextreme;
- Improve our website and develop new products, services, and features;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our website;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions, abuse, and other illegal activities;
- Perform accounting and administrative tasks, and enforce or manage legal claims; or
- As we, in our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary to ensure the safety or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, the public, or our company
We retain the personal data we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, to perform our contractual and legal obligations, and for any applicable statute of limitations periods for the purposes of bringing and defending claims.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Who We Share Your Data With
With Service Providers, Contractors, and Agents
We share your data with third-party companies who perform services on our behalf, like payment processing, data analysis, fraud detection, marketing and advertising services, email and hosting services, and customer services and support. These service providers may access your personal data and are required to use it solely as we direct, to provide our requested service.
As part of our use of third-party analytics tools like Google Analytics, we share certain Account Data, System Data, Usage Data (as detailed above), or de-identified data as needed. De-identified data means data where we’ve removed things like your email address and replaced it with a number that is not directly tied to you.
For Security and Legal Compliance
We may disclose your data to third parties if we (in our sole discretion) have a good faith belief that the disclosure is:
- Required by law;
- Reasonably necessary as part of a valid subpoena, warrant, or other legally-valid request;
- Required to detect, prevent, or address fraud, abuse, misuse, potential violations of law (or rule or regulation), or security or technical issues; or
- Reasonably necessary in our discretion to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of our company, our users, employees, or members of the public.
We can disclose or use aggregate or de-identified data for any purpose.
With Your Permission
How We Protect Your Information
We employ technical and organizational measures such as firewalls and encryption that are designed to appropriately protect your information that is under our control and that we process on your behalf from unauthorized access collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal, both during transmission and once we receive it. We store all information that you provide to us on secure servers. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.
Your Choices and Rights
You have certain rights around the use of your data, including the ability to opt out of promotional emails, cookies, and collection of your data by certain analytics providers. You can update your account from within the website, and can also contact us for individual rights requests about your personal data.
You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the website.
You may update, correct or delete your account information by editing your account settings or emailing email@example.com
The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local data storage. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or other data is collected and shared.
You can control messages that you receive from Kink and third parties by using the unsubscribe mechanism in the promotional communication you receive or by changing the email preferences in your account. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional messages regarding the website, including administrative confirmations and order confirmations.
We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can contact us by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights that you may have, depending on the country in which you live, include:
- Accessing, correcting, updating, or requesting deletion of your information;
- Objecting to processing of your information, asking us to restrict processing of your information, or requesting the portability of your information;
- Withdrawing your consent at any time if we have collected and processed your information with your consent. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Complaining to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
To learn more about the rights and options you have, you may find the following resources helpful:
- In the US: http://www.aboutads.info/
- In Canada: https://youradchoices.ca/
- In the European Union: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/